- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” – Albert Einstein
- ‘When you’re traveling with someone else, you share each discovery, but when you are alone, you have to carry each experience with you like a secret, something you have to write on your heart, because there’s no other way to preserve it.” – Shauna Niequist
- “Traveling solo does not always mean you’re alone. Most often, you meet marvelous people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime.” – Jacqueline Boone
- “As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.” – Virginia Woolf
- “I learned my strengths and my weaknesses. I experienced the exhileration of the ups and the despairs of the lows and most of
I was recently blessed beyond belief to experience an amazing adventure in Israel. I was invited by my good good friend Skip (the rock) Moen, who has been a major influence on my life. Dr. Moen publishes the outstanding every day devotional Today’s Word. There were 18 souls in our group. Our chief on the trip was Messianic Rabbi Bob (well-known counsel) Gorelik(accompanied by his wife, Lindy).
So pack your baggage, seize your camera, and let’s get going! We have lots to see and not much time. Don’t forget the children! You will need to preserve further money within the porter’s protected. Each child can place their money in an envelope with their identify on it and solely carry money that they will use that day. Airing his frustrations on Twitter, Trump has lashed out at leaks to the news media from officers inside his administration. Confidants say a workers … Read more
Never been on a wine-tasting tour? Below, you will discover all the pieces you need on your wine adventure in the Santa Barbara/Solvang space in Southern California. You can do this trip in a day leaving early from the Los Angeles space. Better yet, drive up and stay overnight in Santa Barbara or Solvang.
Trump stated he had helped forge more worldwide cooperation within the battle against Islamist militants, a menace he stated was underscored by a suicide bomber in Manchester, England, and the killing of Coptic Christians in Egypt. Travel isn’t usually simple. Travel is discovering cultures, expanding horizons, staying in crappy hostels and backpacking. It’s challenge. It’s work. This is the form of adventure that leaves you with a long-lasting sense of awe. For essentially the most part it isn’t stress-free. After two months of analysis and a tip from a friend who visited Lisbon previously, we determined … Read more